Monday, January 18, 2010

A Model Master Suite....

I once posted about a model home in Windstone, "Dining in Gold", click here to read it again. Remember the beautiful spiral staircase across from the dining room?Well, at the top of that staircase, you'll find the master suite.....
Here are photos before I furnished & accessorized.
This is looking into the suite from the stair case....You'll enter in through the tiny alcove... The bedroom already has sconces to flank the bed...the grey-blue paint color is soothing.... The master bath is finished with harlequin and mosaic tiles, dark wood cabinets, and marble counters.Lets go in.... The alcove was furnished with a bow front chest & art....I used Restoration Hardware bedding and that beautiful Silver Sage color to compliment the soothing walls.
I had the window treatments custom made with stripes of silver-sage & brown fabric to perfectly frame the french doors.I absolutely LOVE this antique mirror! Just leaning in the corner makes a huge statement. In the bathroom, I added accessories, towels, and a bench, bringing life to the room Wish this was my home! Its fun spending other people's money! :)

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job, Lindsay. The master bedroom is stunning and I love that mirror too!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job!! I just found your blog searching master suites on google. I am now following along! Come check me out if you get a chance. Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete